2018's Halloween Reboot Will Begin Filming in January and They're in Search of Extras!
November 21, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: José Mellinas via YouTube
Halloween fans are patiently waiting for the 2018 reboot of the film and word has gotten out that filming will begin this January in Charleston, South Carolina. According to Tona B. Dahlquist Casting, extras are still needed for the film.
Casting agents are in search of extra of all races and ages, from children through seniors. Also needed are real police officers, EMTs, nurses, CSI Investigators, photographers and a coroner.
Along with being posted on the casting company's Facebook page, ads were also posted on www.filmsc.com. More details will be announced next month regarding the need for stand-ins, photo doubles and special looks or skills.
Interested in becoming an extra? Here's what you need to submit:
- Two current photos, one full-length and one of your face. Cellphone photos are OK, but do not wear a hat or sunglasses
- Your name
- Your age
- Your phone number (cellphone is preferred)
- The city and state where you live
- Your height
- Your weight
- Your clothing sizes
- Any visible tattoos or piercings
- Vehicle information because some extras will be cast with their vehicle (List the color, make, model and year of the vehicle)
Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Facebook post says to include the following in the subject header: gender, age, ethnicity, city and state.